Skip Bags To Go delivers fast, friendly, and affordable commercial and household waste removal services in the Speers Point area.
Ready to ditch the council fees for a simple, easy to use rubbish disposal method? Since you can place our skip bags on your property, there are no council fees to pay. Plus, no more making multiple trips from your cleanup project to the bin! Place your skip bag wherever it’s most handy; it’s lightweight and easy to manage.
To get started, simply buy a skip bag from us, fill it with rubbish, and we’ll transport it away when you’re ready. Your bag arrives compressed and easy to store in a bit of space, so you can keep it out of sight until you’re ready to start cleaning up.
Skip bags are perfect for small and large projects alike. They’re sturdy enough to handle cleanup after major construction projects, garage clean outs, events, landscaping and are handy for smaller tasks like decluttering, gardening, and organising.
You’ve probably been dealing with clunky, hard to manage skip bins for years. Stop the struggle!
Your Speers Point Skip Bin Alternative
Our system is a fabulous alternative to skip bins, and here’s why:
- Save your bag for up to three months, unlike rent-by-the-week skip bins.
- No waiting on the company schedule for a bin; order your bag whenever you want and save it until it’s time for your project
- No more tiresome repeated trips to the rubbish bin; place our skip bag close to your cleanup site
- Support a family-owned company, not some faceless corporation
- Keep your money; why pay rental charges and council fees?
An Excellent Aussie Skip Bag Alternative
Skip Bags To Go are an excellent alternative to Aussie Skip Bags. We’re loads cheaper, and unlike Aussie Skip bags, we pick up our bags within four days of your pickup request. Skip Bags To Go provides a courtesy call or text before retrieving your waste, and we’re always sure to greet you with a smile.
We’re not a faceless franchise; we’re a family-owned business putting our money back into the local community. When you order a skip bag from us, you can expect a speedy delivery. The purchase price pays for delivery, pick up, and tip fees.
Have a bag from another company? You may be able to use it if it meets the following standards:
- It should not contain prohibited waste material.
- It has to have handles with which we can safely lift the bag.
- The bag cannot weigh more than 850 kg during pickup.
- Bag dimensions will be priced according to the closest size we offer.
- The type and weight of bag contents may affect pickup costs.
Split ‘n’ Save
You can help Mother Earth and keep a few greenbacks with our “Split ‘n’ Save” method. Simply sort your waste into three categories for easier recycling:
- Bricks, tiles, concrete, and rocks
- Green waste – Organic material like leaves, branches, shrubbery, grass trimmings (please exclude rocks and soils).
- Mixed waste – General household waste such as appliances, clothes, computers, toys, carpets, papers, documents, and green waste (extra charges for fridges, tyres, and mattresses appended).
Please be advised that for your safety and the safety of our workers, we do not allow certain prohibited materials.